The following post has become available from January 2021.
HEAD OF CATHOLIC SCHOOLS’ OFFICE, KZN
The successful applicant should:
- be a practising Catholic
- have teaching experience
- have leadership skills and vision
- have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- be able to facilitate workshops
- be able to empower and capacitate staff
- have experience in strategic planning
- co-operate with national and provincial bodies
- liaise with the Department of Basic Education
- be able to source funding
- A 2-page CV
- 3 references
- Letter of motivation
- Police clearance
Closing date for applications is Wednesday, 30 September 2020.
Email CV and supporting documents to CSO@marisstella.co.za.
If you have not been contacted within 21 days after the closing date of this advertisement please accept that your application has been unsuccessful.
The Catholic Board of Education reserves the right not to proceed with filling the post. An application in itself will not entitle the applicant to an interview or appointment and failure to meet the minimum requirements of the advertised post will result in applicants automatically disqualifying themselves from consideration.